Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh YUMMM! I was just browsing Silvia's gallery and guess what I found? A simple recipe that sounds delish!

Chicken Crescent Rolls by auntrachel

This looks so easy to make and so good on a cool, rainy day like we are having right now! I like the woven ribbon border. It looks so cozy. I also like how the recipe is placed on pages of the book!


The recipe page was created using Silvia's The Gourmet Kit. It is perfect for scrapping your favorite recipe! If you use it to scrap a recipe, why don't you leave a link to your layout in the comments below! I always appreciate a 'friend-tested' recipe to add to my collection!

You can pick up The Gourmet Kit at any of Silvia's stores!

GOTTA PIXEL         SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP

No comments: