Saturday, August 17, 2013

Layout: Friendship, A Blast From the Past Challenge

Today I am going to do something I don't do very often. I'm going to show off one of my own layouts! I created this layout for my Blast From The Past challenge at Gotta Pixel this month. The challenge this month is to scrap about Friendship. You can participate in the challenge until the end of August. You can find the challenge here. Silvia has many kits that are PERFECT for this heritage type challenge so check out the challenge and check out her store!

Friends by lsl_scrapper
This layout was created with Silvia's Blush kit, which you have probably already guessed, is one of my favorites!


You can find Blush at any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: