Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Layout: Bellevue Tornado

I am intrigued by storms. I've often thought if I'd known it was a career option, I'd have become a storm chaser. Of course, chances are, if I were ever REALLY caught in a severe storm, my attraction to storms would be over! But from a distance they are quite a site. That's why this layout caught my eye. The tall thin photo of the funnel cloud is amazing. And the destruction is also amazing....and not in a good way! But I do like how the photos are arranged on the page.

Bellevue Tornado page 1 by KayBKay
This layout was created using Silvia's recently released Serenity page kit and embossed papers.


You can find Serenity in any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: