Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Layout: Grandma

It is Christmas evening and the hustle and bustle is over. I got caught up in it and missed a few days here, but I finally have time to site and relax. I got a little Christmas cash, and Silvia is having a big sale, so I thought I'd show you some Christmas and Winter kits the next few days.

The first kit I found when shopping is Christmas Treats. This one is beautiful and really captures the sweetness of the season with the cookies and candy canes and gingerbread! It is perfect for scrapping your special Christmas desserts.

Christmas Treats
Here is one example of how you can use this kit to preserve those sweet Christmas recipes! Of course I love the colors and the delicious recipe, but I also love how she included the photo of her grandma.

Grandma by mystampin2003
Don't forget, Silvia has her 'Last Sale of the Year' going on now and you can save 40% on Christmas Treats and all of the rest of Silvia's store. You can purchase Christmas Treats at any of Silvia's stores now!


GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP 




No comments: