Saturday, December 21, 2013

Layout: Lily in Cream

Tonight is the big game....the annual Braggin' Rights game between Illinois and Missouri! So to celebrate, I went looking for a kit with my colors, some blue and orange! I found a few, but I was particularly attracted to Fandago Fiesta


The kit has plenty of blue and orange and I love the texture in the papers! I also like those big blue and orange flowers. And this is a very versatile kit, as shown by this beautiful layout. I really like that textured blue border and the rounded corners. I also like the scattered beads and of course, those big orange and blue flowers!

Lily in Cream by GlitterQueen
You can purchase Fandango Fiesta in any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: