Monday, January 6, 2014

CT Call!


Silvia Romeo Designs 2014 CALL

Are you CREATIVE?
Wanna join my TEAM?


I'm looking for dedicated layout artists to join my friendly team. If you like to scrap with my designs and are willing to help promoting them, YOU are the one I'm looking for. Loyalty and dedication are more important to me than pure talent.

Requirements:
  • 1 layout made with each new release, usually 1/week.
  • Post in the galleries at my stores and DST.
  • some help with promotion (liking and sharing posts on Facebook, answering posts in forums etc)
  • be active on the team's mailing list
  • opportunity to work with older designs

Send your application to my CT leader Eva tant.eva[at]telia.com including a short bio, link to your most complete gallery and list of current teams, if any.

Call ends on January 31st.
You will hear back from us within a week after that.


GOOD LUCK to all who apply!

No comments: