Monday, January 27, 2014

Layout: Remembering Our Past

Last week I told you about Silvia's Around The World challenge at Digitals. Today I want to tell you about the challenge I host at Gotta Pixel; the Remembering Our Past challenge. This is a heritage style challenge in which I ask you to remember your past, each month using a different scrapping technique. This month I have asked for layouts showing 'white space'.

I absolutely LOVE using Silvia's designs for my heritage layouts. They are so warm and beautiful and make wonderful layouts. Here is one that was submitted for my challenge. The background paper reminds me of wallpaper I've seen in old photos from when my mother was a young woman. And I love the pearl brads!

Remembering Our Past by Elk Fan
This layout was created with Silvia's A Perfect Place mini-kit.


You can pick A Perfect Place up in any of these stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: