Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Anything & Everything Challenge (April, 2015) Plus Sneak Peek Reminder!

Personally, I am a little sad and will miss the chats that Silvia used to hold on Gotta Pixel. Instead of a chat, Silvia will be hosting one of the Pixel Challenges every other month.  April is her first month. Here is Silvia's challenge description:

"Hi everyone, 

I am Silvia and I am the host for this challenge. 

This is a journaling and get to know you kind of challenge where we will talk about ....anything. For instance, we could talk about the best restaurant you ever ate at, your favorite place to vacation, what's your fondest memory of Christmas, the quality you love most on people, what's the music that moves you, pick your very own 7 Wonders of the World, etc. I enjoy reading all types of journaling and truly hope that you will join me on this new journey.

Let's get started with this month:

May is fast approaching and as it is a month when we honor our Moms, I would like to know more about your Mom. Mine is not with me anymore, except in my heart, but she is still and will ever be so near and she is so very special to me. So, what is it about your Mom that makes her so special? What is the quality that she has, that makes her stand apart from the other Moms? For this month's challenge I will need lots of journaling and one photo of your Mom. 

Here are a couple of layouts created by my CT to inspire you!"






The Gotta Pixel Anything & Everything Challenge is located here.   We are looking forward to seeing your challenge layouts!

Sneak Peek reminder!!  

Don't forget to get your comments posted here by Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 9 PM Eastern!


No comments: